I was quite amazed and appreciative when CateCrafts nominated me for the Liebster Award! So here I am, accepting and nominating more. This is appropriate, as it is about loving other blogs and bloggers, so fits the love month theme!
The rules are:
-Add the Liebster Award logo in your next post.
-In that post, link the person who nominated you.
-Answer the 10 questions that the nominator asked and come up with your own questions for your nominees.
-Nominate 5-10 blogs with less than 200 followers and link them. Let them know you nominated them!
My ten questions from CateCrafts:
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken! I love sweets, but if I had to survive, I’d better have something that will help me do that. Chicken is so versatile! I am not much of a meat eater but chicken…yes! Cluck cluck!
- What is your favorite quote?
“Jump and the net will come.” – Julia Cameron
- What is your favorite song/band?
This one is tough! I enjoy almost all music, can sing along with so many songs, but can’t often tell you the name of the song or the band! Both my children are musicians, but I can’t pick just one of them! I have probably been singing “It Is Well With My Soul” the most of late. Hmmmmm….I just can’t answer this one!
4. Who is the person that inspires you most?
The first person that came to mind…Dali Lama. All kinds of things inspire me and it depends on the area or subject matter. Spiritually, we have so many people to respect. Who would not want to be like Jesus? As an artist, there are so many creators that make beautiful things. My children have proven themselves to be great people! My husband is so encouraging and supportive and inspires me to be all that I can be. My friends, my family, scientists…There is so much inspiration in this world!
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Doing this exercise, I think I should focus my interests, but I don’t want to get bored! I think I would be to be free of guilt. I work on this, but it rears its ugly head on occasion. It also serves no purpose, as we can’t go back and tomorrow may not come. I hope/trust I have learned things and move ahead!
6. If you could tell your ten years ago self something that you know today what would it be?
This day, this time, right now is all we have!
7.What is something you do that drives your spouse or friends crazy?
My husband hates that I fall asleep in front of the tv.
- What is the best advice you have received?
Love with all your heart.
- If someone gave you 1 million dollars what would you do with it?
See the world and share that with my kids.
- What is your favorite TV show?
We watch some of the night-time serials, but I can’t say they are particularly enlightening…Gray’s Anatomy, The Americans, Nashville, House of Cards. I almost never even turn on the tv when I am alone.
OK…so now I get to ask the questions!
1. Why do you blog?
2. Where do you call home?
3. If you could change anything in the world, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite pastime?
5. How much room does the heart have to love?
6. What inspires you the most?
7. How would you want to spend a totally free day?
8. If you could go anywhere, where would you go first?
9. Would you change your life?
10. How do you feel about being nominated for this award?
I nominate the following blogs:
Here is my confession (NOT part of the requirements)…as a new blogger myself, I had to search for blogs to nominate, because they need to have under 200 followers. What I have decided is that there are many inspiring blogs out there. I can always create a new award nomination list, once I have collected more! Oh, and it really frustrates me that I can’t get this blog to format correctly!
Here’s to the blogosphere!