Though it is not a requirement to accept the nomination, who wouldn’t want to pay it forward?! (Sounds great, so I copied that from Gail too!)
These are the rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
~~~ THE INVALUABLE 7 QUESTIONS ~~~
Most of these awards require you to select your own questions, after answering those posed to you, but Gail did not ask more, so I will answer the following questions that she answered:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Top are US, UK, Canada. From there, it is really interesting to see where my blog has travelled – I am global! That is not the same as viral!
2. What is your favorite sport?
Not terribly athletic here, but I am currently enjoying Pickleball….do you know what that is?
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2015? (changed this to 2015)
There were several moments, but certainly so far, spending time with my family who doesn’t live close.
4. What is your favorite quote?
“Be still and know”
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
Hmmm….Home Economics (I don’t think they have it any more) or French
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier?
You have to take care of yourself in order to take care of others.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I play the piano…not very often any more…have not tried much else…I would like to play a Native American Flute. Oh, and I do play the Native American Ceremonial Drum I made.
And now, my Nominees for the “Real Neat Blog Award”…I based this on a few things. I must enjoy the blog. The blogger need not be prolific, but regular, in posting. I want to say, also, that there are many others. This is not easy, or maybe I take it too seriously. Maybe there will be another set of awards coming out from Facetfully. So here they are:
Mumma Plus Three
Izzy Grabs Life
Dream Make Repeat
Earth Zen Mama
Sabrina’s Road To…
Go forth and inspire!